3 or 4 meter long planed products from ERDÉRT:
- Wide plank flooring: thickness: 19, 22 (34, 45 mm on request), width: 96, 116, 146 mm
- Beadboard wall paneling: thickness: 12.5, 16 mm, width: (72/76), 96, 116, 146 mm
- D-log siding (round thick wall paneling): thickness: 19, 22, width: 146, (170) mm
- Wood decking (non-slip flooring): thickness: 22 (28, 34 mm on request), width: 146 mm
- Planed all round timber: thickness: 12.5 - 200 mm, width: 68 - 200 mm
- Shingle siding
The ERDÉRT roof batten is produced in standard sizes from sawn all round softwood raw material
A wide range of profiles and sizes from the leading manufacturer in Hungary!
- scots pine: also called pinus sylvestris. this species has a dense grain structure, and an attractive texture of a typical red-brown color.
- spruce: due to the lower tannin content it has a lighter color than scots pine. both heartwood and sapwood have a uniform color in its yellowish-white wood, thus allowing the creation of surfaces of homogenous color shades.
- larch: unique and attractive red color and texture. its application is especially recommended in places heavily exposed to humidity and weather, where durability and strength are important factors.
Application of erdért products:
- excellent both for interior and exterior paneling.
- simple use (installation).
- environmentally friendly use free from pollutant emissions.
- easy surface treatment (varnishing, painting).
- attractive and aesthetic products creating a pleasant atmosphere.
- renewable, if necessary.