Species and application:
- Its round profile makes it an excellent choice for constructing log house-like surfaces.
- Also suitable for constructing fences, gates, garage doors, plank walls and partition walls.
- Appropriate for rustic indoor wall sidings.
- Strict manufacturing requirements ensure that planks can be easily and quickly aligned.
- Mainly made of Scots pine; also manufactured from assorted spruce and larch materials on request.
|Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (m)|
|19 and 22 mm|
(and 24, 34, 45 mm)
|146 mm/(170) mm|
(measured together with the 6 mm tongue)
|3.0-4.0 m, mainly 4.0 m|
Manufactured according to the ERDÉRT 2005-1 standard.
Class A, Class B, and Class C;
Class A, Class B, and Class AB for 34/45 mm sizes.
Outdoor use: 14±2%,
(for indoor use on request: 9±2%)
Cross section of D-log siding: